Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Melanie

Hello, my name is Melanie Lewis. I'm 17 years old and I live in Venice Illinois with my mother, who I adore so much. This is my last year of school and I'm so happy, because I'm going to college and live my dream. I'm a little confused in the career field, because I have so many things I want to do like be an: archaeologist, forensic scientists, lawyer, counselor, actress, nurse, and a detective. I also, don't know what college I'm going to attend. I will soon find out and let everyone know. Well that's all for now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Melanie! I'm Nara! How are you, dear?
Please, say to your teacher Cathryn and to your friends that I've answered their messages on Escola Parque blog.
Write to me, Melanie!
naramenezes53@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi Melanie! I'm Nara from escola parque, Bahia, Brasil. Is this boy your boyfriend? write to me please! My orkut is naramenezes53@gmail.com and e-mail is
naramenezes53@hotmail.com
Bye bye!!!